Approx. Rs 5 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Weight||150 g / 5.3 oz|
|Power Consumption||130 mA|
|Power Supply||12 V DC|
|Sensor Type||CCD 1/3"|
|Wave Length||950 nm|
The Synapsys D-VNS is designed for vestibular exploration and rehabilitation. It analyzes ocular movements in response to vestibular stimulation (rotational, positional, caloric) provided by the practitioner.
Intermediary step between video-nystagmoscopy and classical video-nystag- mography, the D-VNS enhances simple eye video monitoring for a better view of nystagmic movement during the test.Rapid interpretation of results
Customizable protocol for each patient
- The D-VNS friendly interface makes examinations easier.
- Assessment can start quickly thanks to automatic detection and geome- tric calibration of the eye. Frequency, slow phase velocity and evolution of cumulative position are displayed in real time onto the screen during the acquisition.
- D-VNS make it possible to review patient cases afterwards with associated graphics (position, SPV, cumulative curves) and video recording playback with results overlay.
Ideal to start vestibular exploration with a very affordable tool
- The Synapsys D-VNS is delivered with pre-defined protocols. With a single click, the system can perform a classical tests battery (positional and positioning nystagmus tests, caloric test, manual sinusoidal testing, high-velocity rotational test, vibration induced nystgamus.)
- Besides, you can also easily create your own protocol. Examination settings are fully customizable with choice of duration, type of results, result diagram, automatic sequencing. The practitioner can adjust his assessment according to the patient's condition.
- Wired or wireless, D-VNS camera integrates Synapsys's goggles specifications for patient's safety and comfort light, biocompatible, hypoallergenic, adjustable for children and full darkness.
- The D-VNS system benefits from Synapsys VNG Ulmer technology with performance and reliability from more than 15 years of proven experience.
- Simple and portable system, it is the best equipment to start vestibular exploration with low investment.
- Automatic detection of the eye
- Adjustable zoom camera
- High definition video
- Geometrical calibration
Predefined tests available
- Spontaneous nystagmus, positional and positioning nystagmus, head shaking, vibration induced nystagmus, caloric test, rotational tests, sinusoidal testing, back&forth movement, vection tests
- Patient and test results saving on specific database
- Real-time display of Slow Phase Velocity (SPV), Frequency and evolution of cumulative position
- Calculation of Max SPV, Max Frequency, Time Constant, preponderance and subjective stop
- Graphs of eye position, SPV and horizontal position cumulative curves
- Printout report showing pre and post rehabilitation results
- D-VNS Software
- Camera VNS 3X
- USB Acquisition box
- Ocular fixation light controller
- Remote Control
- Wireless camera (VNS3X HF)
- Replacement foam pad kit for VNS3X goggles
Minimum computer requirements
- OS Windows XP SP2 or Seven 32bits
- Processor Pentium III, 1.6 GHz or equivalent
- Ram 256 Mb on windows XP or 512 Mb on Windows 7
- Hard Disk 40 Gb
- Fast, dedicated graphic card 32 Mb
- One free 2.0 USB port